Sitting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, is this neat, fresh, light and bright, first floor one-bedder. In a solid strata block, built in 1965, next to a park and community garden. It's got all you might need or expect in a starter, or investment property.
A level walk to the Newport strip, shops, near the beach...and a (possibly slightly unsteady?) 5 minute walk to, or from, The Newport...plus there's easy access to city buses. Privacy, convenience, easy maintenance...seriously, what's not to like?
- Private north facing balcony, with floor to ceiling windows, flood the spacious living room and kitchen with sunlight.
- Freshly painted throughout, plus there's new carpet
- Large and spacious bedroom with built in robes and leafy views to the park & communal garden below
- En-suite bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- The carport is almost a garage, it's that big. And there is the added bonus of a storage room - you could use it as an office!
This one makes work/life balance a breeze…
Council Rates: $365.65 pq approx
Water Rates: $171.98 pq approx
Strata Rates: $755.20 pq
Total Size: 75sqm
Strata Report: stratainspection.com.au