There's absolutely nothing you need to do to this beauty. But you could fine tune it if you wanted to make the most of one of Avalon's most sought after pockets.
From the front picket fence and sweet-scented Murraya hedge at the front through to the north-facing rear garden with a solar heated pool and level lawn, this gorgeous weatherboard has been fully renovated whilst retaining character, and opportunity.
Up a few steps and the front door opens from a shady verandah. Immediately inside a huge master bedroom and two other overly generous doubles share the hallway and a family bathroom.
Walking through, you're in a light, bright living room, with a newly installed gas fireplace, and a brand new, well-appointed Smeg kitchen. This flows through to a rear covered timber deck (with a gas bayonet for the barbecue) overlooking - and with stairs down to - the sun drenched pool, an outdoor shower, and a level rear garden.
Internally, stairs from the living room deliver you to the lower level, which is at present an extra living space and office, with a full bathroom/laundry. Delightful as is, this little stunner could easily be reconfigured into a 4 bedroom home for the next family to own. The lower level opens directly to the garden, and has a shaded terrace perfect for entertaining or chillin'...and our guess is that you'll do a lot of both once you're here!
- Character and comfort, fully renovated in the heart of coveted North Avalon
- All new plumbing and wiring, smart entertainment system & solar panels
- Modern Smeg kitchen with servery to covered balcony, charm & character
- Secret path to Tasman Road - direct walk to the best surf break in Avalon
- Three generous, quiet bedrooms, high ceilings, lime-washed floors
- Configured as 3 bed with 2 livings areas / could be 4 beds with 1 living area
- Great living spaces inside & out, overlooking the large level garden & pool
- Walk to Barrenjoey High, an array of primary schools & day-care centres
- Walk to local shops, coffee, drinks, dinner...and express city transport!