This delightful, light-filled and free flowing townhouse is in a high quality development at the rear of the block, away from the road, and with no-one walking to your door other than you. You will love this quiet and peaceful slice of paradise!
Ideally located, an easy level 5 minute walk to Avalon's vibrant village and beach, and only a short distance to the Avalon Sailing Club and The Royal Avalon Golf Course, also just nearby.
Approached through mature communal gardens, you enter via a large flexible light-filled living space, with huge bi-fold doors on three sides. Blackbutt floors throughout the lower level add warmth, and a well-appointed open-plan kitchen flows perfectly to a large sunny indoor and outdoor space.
The huge master suite with vaulted ceiling and large robe offers access to a sunny balcony. There's a vast en-suite in which you can bathe - like Tarzan (or Jane) - amid the treetops. Both of the other bedrooms are very generous doubles, with built-in-robes and high quality cabinetry, allowing flexible use.
In-sight, but discreet, are built-in speakers, there's reverse cycle air-conditioning, Bosch kitchen appliances, limestone tiles and surfaces, and sandstone retaining walls framing the garden.
SLEEPS 4 people
Minimum 3 night stay
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
• Car space in the secure basement car park
• Generous and flexible living space, inside and out
• Private elegant courtyard garden, sunny North East aspect
• Two generous bedrooms, huge master with vaulted ceilings
• Two quality bathrooms, the lower with concealed laundry facilities
• Easy 5 minute level stroll to village shops, city buses, restaurants, cinema, cafes and the beach
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING, AVAILABILITY & PACKAGES
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement
Roller Door Access