Or By Appointment
A rare opportunity in Clareville's most exclusive enclave, this character filled, sun-drenched beach house sits directly above the public jetty, sea pool and sandy shore of Paradise Beach. The views are jaw dropping: Uninterrupted and close-up, you'll enjoy the ever changing Pittwater scene that's so close you feel you could dive in! A much-loved weatherboard classic, the house has been architect designed.
It offers two large living areas with hardwood floorboards. The main living area opens onto a huge north facing timber deck. Almost invisible from the street, there is an easy private driveway to generous undercover parking at the house. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. Almost every room opens onto a deck or patio that showcases all that life on Pittwater has to offer. There is a mature garden with lovely stone retaining walls and stairs to the beach. A leisurely stroll to Avalon village, the house is close to shops, cafes and schools as well as the express bus to the city.
- Open plan living and dining area flows to large entertaining deck with spectacular Pittwater views
- The character filled living areas have polished tallow wood floors and picture windows
- Contemporary well designed 'cook's kitchen' with high quality appliances, generous laundry, good storage
- Good sized bedrooms on upper level with views, master with ensuite, air-con and walk-in-robe
- Generous bathroom on main level with large windows; powder room, shower & separate large laundry
- Mature landscaped garden, set over two levels with stone walls, overlooking the beach, old-world charm
- Footsteps to the sandy shore of Paradise Beach and netted sea pool, deep water jetty and moorings,
- Double carport with direct access to the house, great storage
- The property comes fully furnished
- May suit a family renovating or building.
3- 5 Month Lease Term