Step inside your own private tree house and reconnect with nature, leaving the outside world to run its own race.
'Treetops', an architectural gem and probably the best-built treehouse you'll ever see. Set into the side of the hill, supported by a rock-solid steel frame and with breathtaking views, this beautiful 4 + bedroom multi-level home boasts original craftsmanship, highlighting the features of its natural surroundings and views across Pittwater to the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park from multiple timber decks. This is a home with a difference!
* Architectural Treehouse, practical floorplan
* Spectacular elevated views across Pittwater
* Soaring ceilings and views from every room
* Large separate living areas, inside and out
* Wood burning fireplace, character features
* Complete privacy, recently renovated decks
* Enter magical garden from large timber deck
* Clareville character with personality plus!
The only way to truly appreciate this unusual property is to see it for yourself. Park in the cul-de-sac of Georgia Lee Place (off Hudson Parade) and walk along 'Georgia Lee Private Road' to 281...your life in the 'Tree Tops' awaits you!